The Center endeavors to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of LGBTQ+ youth by providing activities, programs and services that create a sense of community, empower community allies, provide essential resources, advocate for civil and human rights, and embrace, promote and support cultural diversity, including:
- youth peer-peer support group every Monday 5-7pm
- community events, parties, dinners, outings, etc.
- ongoing support and discussion groups
- educational forums
- meeting space for local groups, providing opportunities for community growth & coalition building
- a safe space for everyone